Monday, November 15, 2010

Etsy!

I'm full speed ahead working at developing an Etsy business. My shop name is ourhumblecastle (surprise surprise... )

I'll be doing weekly updates to my shop on Mondays, so keep checking back for new products! Right now I am focusing on hand dyed yarns and hand stamped or up-cycled cards.

I just finished an update, so head on over to

www.etsy.ourhumblecastle.com to check out the goodness! Just a fair warning, some of the yarns I listed today are already spoken for.
Group photo of some of my yarns
Of course, I must leave you with a picture of little DJ- he came outside with me on one of the photo shoots-
DJ, enjoying the warm fall weather.

2 comments:

  1. www.etsy.com/shop/ourhumblecastle

    :-)

    Your yarn is looking beautiful!!!

    (I noticed your link wasn't working...that's why I put the address above in my comment...)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow I have never seen a more contented looking baby... why don't you bring that little guy up here so we can play???

    ReplyDelete