Monday, April 4, 2011

Week 14!

This is going to be brief.  And pictureless. :(

Last week DJ caught a cold after the funeral, so he was rather sick, clingy, and an all around big mamma's boy all week.

Around Wednesday, I caught whatever he had- and if he felt as horrible as I did, I totally understand why he was so fussy.

I almost managed to keep my HBZ tidy, although it could use a vacuuming... Other than that my weekly goals were a bust-  no working out happened, and no father progress on the HTCI system. Looks like I get to repeat week 13 this week. :)

My mentor and her husband took DJ yesterday afternoon, and I spent the afternoon resting and re-cooperating after the long week. I have to say it's amazing what a few hours break can do! I feel totally refreshed and ready to get lots accomplished this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment