Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Jumping in...

I never know how to re-start something, so I'm just going to jump right in.

We're in a new house.
David has a new job as a neurology resident in Minneapolis, MN
We've got two kids now (DJ and Aniline)
Lulu has moved on to a new home, due to allergies (not her allergies, ours)
I said goodbye to the formal dyeing side of Our Humble Castle as an etsy business. I may still use the shop to sell the odd skein of handspun yarn.

So much change! So much potential!
So little time!

I've grown and changed so much over the last year, and I am excited to see where God is leading me. It's been a little crazy over the last day or so as I've been re-reading old posts on this blog as I attempted to give it a little micro-facelift before publishing this post... Who was that girl anyway? I know it was me, and I'm super glad I was so open & honest, cause now I can look back & see exactly what God has done for me!

Excuse me while I go try to get some sleep, so I can be better prepared for our family day tomorrow. I'll leave you with this picture of our kids:
 Aniline & DJ. Yes, my baby girl is wearing her big brother's hand-me downs, and no, I don't put anything in DJ's hair to make it do that. It is spiky and crazy all by itself.

3 comments: