Monday, February 7, 2011

A New Week (week 6)

Last week (week 5) wasn't the best week as far as working on a new habit. In fact, I may have even forgotten to keep up a couple of the things I had already started working on in previous weeks. Let's just call week 5 a "lapse week" 

Lucky for me, this week is a new week, and a chance to start over. 

Week 6 goal: A time for everything.

My goal for this week is to follow my schedule as closely as I can. That means bedtimes, rising times, devotions in the morning- suppers ready when they are supposed to etc. David and I are both working at getting to bed at a more reasonable hour- and getting up earlier too. I woke up a little bit later than my schedule this morning, but we're trying to ease into things. I'll let you know how it goes. 

Oh ya- Today is David's birthday, so if you know him, wish him a happy one eh?


No comments:

Post a Comment