Saturday, October 23, 2010

cupboards & drawers.

There is a problem with cupboards & drawers. They are great for keeping things organized around the house (I.e. keeping messes out of sight.) However, you can perfectly organize a cupboard, and no one would ever know. The rest of your house looks just as messy, or just as tidy (however it happens to be at the time). You do feel a little bit accomplished I suppose, but it is hard to keep that feeling once you look around. I guess you could always leave the cupboard door open to see your work & remind yourself of what you've done?

Just kidding. If you're tall, like we are, you'd hit your head.

So... I'm still chugging away at organizing things in our house- part of my list of October goals.

Less is more. Thats what I'm aiming for. Streamline- organize- reduce/re-use/recycle.

Oh. Quick cool comment on that- we got single stream recycling in our area  of Lansing. I am so excited! It makes it really easy to recycle- EVERYTHING goes in one box. I know that's totally off topic, but I just reminded myself of it and had to mention it here. I just broke my only blog rule: one topic per post! Oops. Please forgive me.

Until next time:
Me.

No comments:

Post a Comment