Wednesday, October 6, 2010

October Goals

Hey guys!
I'd like to start something on this blog. I want to post lists of my goals: In January, my new years resolutions. Goals for the next week, next month... etc. Feel free to post a goal or two of your own in the comments. After that time frame is over, I'll check back in and see how I (we) did. And hopefully we can encourage each other in how we did.

So for October:

A few things I'd like to see done by the end of this month:

1) get a good chunk of my Chrstmas knitting done- particularly the gifts for my Canada family & friends, as we're going to visit in November.

2) I've been trying to do some organizing & streamlining of my life and things (Remember project 333?) and I'd like to continue with that. A closet or drawer or two a week perhaps?

3) As the leaves start to turn, I'd like to keep up with raking them.

4) I think that's about good for now! I'd rather have a few good goals that I know I can reach than a huge long list that I'll be discoraged by when I read it at the end of the month.

What are your goals for October?

2 comments:

  1. well...im streamlining my life....but mostly because im moving! yep....i am moving out of my apt the end of this month, moving in with jim and trish for november and then after thanksgiving....i'll be only God knows where! im going to start travel nursing :) i want to have opportunities to be closer to my family and also have time to take off for missions....

    my goal for this month is to keep my apartment clean...really clean...and not get lazy in my cleaning like i usually do every now and then...

    anyhow..not too many goals...well, i do need to crochet a scarf for a friend....

    oh...sarah ashley...my mom gave me a bunch of stuff from her closet/hope chest to sell in my yard sale last week...in the stuff was a bunch of different sizes of brand new and like new knitting needles...want them?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds awesome Jen! What kind of knitting needles? Ah, I'd take em. Can always use them to teach others to knit if they are ones I already have/wouldn't use.

    ReplyDelete