Tuesday, September 7, 2010

If you follow me, and I follow you, does that mean we're going in a circle?

Sort of reminds me of this comic- but that's not the point of this post. The real point is this: if you're following my blog and have a blog of your own, I'd like to follow it! That's one of the things that I've been enjoying about blogging on blogspot is the "Dashboard" where I can quickly link to blogs that I want to keep up with.

So if you've got one for me, just leave a comment after this post!

:D

5 comments:

  1. Hi, Sarah-Ashley, here's my blog. I just started it!

    http://nicoleesal.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. My LiveJournal is friends-only, so you have to have a LiveJournal account to be able to read it. But I haven't posted since January. You're pretty much getting most of my online presence from Facebook. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. My blog is Kn9itknacks, Sarah-Ashley.
    http://sharonstuff.typepad.com/knitknacks/

    I used to post frequently, but my track record in the last two years has slowed down considerably. I aim for twice a month, but in reality, I'm barely getting caught up once a month.

    See you soon at SSK, I hope.

    ReplyDelete