Thursday, September 2, 2010

True calling.

"One finds their true calling where their talents intersect with the greatest needs in the world."

There is a great need in the world today for strong Christians in every walk of life- business, medicine, agriculture, politics, just to name a few.

I believe I have talent in many areas, but many of them center around making a house into a home, such as my crafting, working in the kitchen, making music, and learning.

This is why my true calling is to be a wife and mother. This is why I want to have a large family- the potential to place more godly men & women in more avenues of life. This is why I'm dedicated to raising this little guy to love the Lord with all his heart.






Where does YOUR true calling lie?

3 comments:

  1. Just found your blog...:-) we actually have waaay more in common than I knew! and a very similar outlook on the important things in life :-)

    scubaknit

    ReplyDelete
  2. Debbie,
    Glad you found me! I hope you find my posts encouraging. God bless!

    ReplyDelete